This is how we ate before we had a table...we dine high class, only the very best for the Gillands :) We did buy a table though but I don't have a picture of it yet. We got it for $20 and it also came with 4 chairs, so it was a great deal. We ended up sanding and painting it and recovering the seats.
The last couple that lived here left their grill, so we use it as often as we can. Cody is amazing at grilling steak and anything that you can put on the grill. Ha ha and I'm getting the hang of cooking dinner every night and making yummy desserts, there's been only a few time things end up burnt or the fire alarms have gone off. But overall Cody says that I'm a WONDERFUL cook and I didn't even have to pay him to say that!!!!!
There have been a few things that have happened that I need to fill in on.
1. Cody as a job :) He works as a car salesmen at Teton Toyota in Idaho Falls
and He sold his first car last week and has already sold 2 this week :)
2. We bought a car 2 nights ago, 1991 Honda Accord.
This picture I found on the internet so it isn't the exact one we bought but they are pretty much identical. We got a great GREAT deal on it! We only paid $750 on it and it is in wonderful condition :) and it gets way better gas mileage than the BMW my parents have been letting us borrow until we could find a good safe car and the big monster of a Tahoe that we have.


No comments:
Post a Comment