Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our New dresser.. only $15 & a day to paint away :)

Before

This is the before picture of the dresser we got for $15 off craigslist. To prep for paint I sanded the whole thing and got some paint that had primer in it so it was 2 steps in 1 :)

After :)
After the base pain was dry I went to Walmart and got an white acrylic paint pen (I think it was about $4) and doodled away. It was so much fun! I usually just doodle all over any paper that's with me when I have to sit for a long time (like in class ha ha) 

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool Anna! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such an amazing job!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that dresser is so you, anna... love it! i hope things are all good in rexburg... it's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!! It was so much fun to do!!!

    ReplyDelete