Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Engaged 
We got engaged on May 27, 2011 :)
That weekend I went up to Seattle to visit Cody.
We have a blast together! It was so much fun!!!!
He took me up to the Olypmic Mountains, where he drove on this tiny dirt road
up through the beautiful forest!!! 
We wanted to go on a fun short hike, so we stopped 
at a random spot at the side 
of the road and started our on our hike through the
breath taking GREEN forest :)
It was so cute...It was raining just a little bit so we brought an umbrella.
Cody wanted to be the one holding it 
(He's such a gentlemen)
Ha ha but there were certain parts in where he had to go first and not looking back he tried to keep the 
umbrella on me when he had 
to do that, but what 
ended up happening was the 
umbrella  not being over any of us but in the little space that
was between us :)
It was so cute!!! 
After a few minutes Cody suggested that we stop 
at a stream that we just got to.
Everything around us was so pretty...the rain added a nice touch too
which Cody claims he ordered 
just for us :)
The best and most wonderful part 
was when after a while of us talking and soaking in everything around us 
He went down on one knee and asked me to 
marry him.
I couldn't believe that  all of this was happening
I was so excited and happy that I just
hugged and kissed him 
telling him how much I love him and how I think he's absolutely amazing... 
To me that meant "YES!"...it wasn't till 
Cody asked me if all that meant a yes 
that I realized that I forgot to say the most important reply 
back to his proposal....
I quickly said one simple word,
yes :)
With his sincere loving question and me saying yes to the man of my dreams,
the part that we can know of our future
became so much more exciting 
to look forward to,
A life together <3

No comments:

Post a Comment