Saturday, April 2, 2011

This is my 1st time ever posting something that I've written...so I'm a little nervous. I know it's a little rusty but I think since that I only wrote it 3 days ago that it's making good progress since it's 1st draft. Just a little back ground...I love the outdoors! Most of my writing/doodles have to do with nature. To me, nature is the best & most beautiful gift that God has given to us. It is where I can most feel His love & hope & desire for me to always try to be my best. 

The fresh breeze wings itself 
into the newly grown evergreen’s branches, 
extracting their incense into the air,
 leaving an unfound treasure roaming through the mountain side.
A treasure that can only be discover with the purest 
desire of climbing the refuge 
of the giant peaks. 
The confident and true guiding soil,
 that’s surrounded by vibrantly painted flowers and meadows,
 eagerly serve devotedly to aid relief 
to one’s lengthened journey of escaping the
 traitorous survival of the life outside the reach of the sacred peak's shadows. 
Worries that once were are soon washed away
 by the gentle rain that falls quietly. 
Each solitary tear that 
descends breathlessly from the ashen swollen clouds, 
anxiously replenishes
the flow of lessons that pave their course,
 leaving inscriptions 
of new their found knowledge 
on the golden earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment